These are unique exercises that you might not see everyday
- Start with Dumbbells by your sides
- Raise the dumbbells to shoulder height keeping arms fully extended
- From this point, make sure palms are facing up (supinated position) and bend your arms and pull dumbbells towards your head engaging the biceps
- Rotate your elbows out, this will put you into the shoulder press position.
- Press dumbbells overhead
- Lower DB to shoulders, rotate elbows back in,extend arms fully, lower to starting position
To check out the video click here?